Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are present in 20+ countries, from Europe to the United States to South America with over 15M happy customers per week. We are looking for bar-raisers that want to work hard, have fun and make history with us.
Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network (Secret London, Secret NYC, Madrid Secreto, Paris Secret, etc) through technology to reach over 15 million people per week.
Fever has also rolled out the Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences. Fever is also backed by top-notch institutional investors, including Rakuten, Atresmedia, Accel Partners, Lab-Tech, and 14W Ventures.
- Can think strategically about designing a single product across multiple platforms.
- Have a track record of applying research insights to design and self-initiated projects.
- Have a strong understanding of product needs.
- Have a strong portfolio that showcases your skills.
- Have a solid understanding of web and mobile development and are comfortable talking to developers about implementation details.
- You are a team player.
- You are open minded, outgoing, self-confident and have a positive personality.
- You are passionate about new technologies.
- You are flexible. Startups are hard, and change quickly. We need you to be a flash.
- Have an excellent attention to detail and strong developed organizational skills. Strong self-management, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience with mobile apps design.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years experience as product designer in an experience-led team.
- Keep up-to-date about new design trends, tools and techniques.
- Expertise with prototyping tools (i.e. Sketch, Figma, InVision...).
- Capable of creating and maintaining a cross platform Design System.
- Knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (scrum, kanban, etc).
- Comfortable working with remote colleagues, multidisciplinary teams and external partners.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
Being a Product Designer at Fever gives you an opportunity to help define a growing product and to practice interaction design across many different types of users. You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with the Product Design team.
- Managing aspects of user interface and visual design experience.
- Working with other engineers, designers and data analysts.
- Excellent working conditions in a premium office located in the heart of Madrid.
- Some months ago we would say we are remote friendly, but nowadays we are more like remote best friends.
- Workshops & Hackathons.
- Responsibility from day one meaning amazing professional and personal growth.
- Semestral bonus (up to 10%).
- Stock options.
- 40% Discount on all events on Fever!
- Drinks, Snacks and Ping Pong