Energy Recovery, Inc. is seeking a qualified candidate for an immediate full-time job opening for the position of Product Marketing Manager for the global desalination and wastewater treatment industries within the Marketing team. This position is responsible for implementing product specific marketing initiatives and strategies. In addition, the candidate will be responsible for supporting and coordinating various product promotional and event related activities. A suitable candidate will have prior product marketing or product management experience with a preference for experience in a B2B environment. Position can be hybrid based in Katy, TX, or Fully Remote in Eastern US or Europe.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive the development and implementation of product marketing strategy and plans aimed at attracting target audience.
- Develop deep understanding of target markets, competition, stakeholders, product offerings and value proposition.
- Marketing Communications Strategy and Execution:
- Lead product messaging and positioning that resonates with customers and differentiates our products from our competitors.
- Plan and implement outbound product specific marketing projects such as advertising and collateral creation to achieve objectives.
- Align and work with Brand Marketing on execution of plan
- Measure and report performance of all product, digital, or other campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work directly with cross-functional groups; technical, engineering, product management teams to research, develop, and refine product value propositions aligned with voice of customer.
- Conduct research to identify new product marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with other team members and agencies on the research, planning, and development of integrated digital communication program.
- Development of product related content in conjunction with agencies and other team members designed to reach target audience.
- Organize promotional events both in-person and virtual alongside brand marketing and sales team.
- Manage a calendar scheduling the creation and planned release of each piece of content, webinars, and events
- Deep understanding of competitive landscape for messaging development
- Lead pipeline management from marketing activities.
- Monitor and input CRM data as needed.
- Manage relationship with multiple vendors including creative agency
- Manage daily administrative marketing related tasks.
- All other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Product Management, Engineering or related field.
- 5 years of experience in Marketing, Product Marketing, Product Management, or similar role.
- 3 years of experience in Water and/or Wastewater industries is preferred
- Knowledge of and experience with digital and social media measurement and marketing tools preferred. Solid computer skills including PowerPoint, WordPress and web analytics preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Detail oriented with ability to handle and prioritize activities across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Approx. 20% travel.
No recruiters or phone calls.