Seedtag is the leading Visual Media Platform and we believe in high-quality advertising content. We allow brands to take advantage of visual media in the most responsive, bespoke, and non-intrusive way. Our proprietary technology uses the power of Machine Learning to provide human-like understanding of content, the highest level of brand safety in the industry and unmatched, cookieless targeting capabilities.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 150 employees in 9 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
Our design team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and bring fresh ideas. You will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplined team and help us push our graphic designs forward. This dynamic team works with the latest Creative Cloud updates and with their own core tool, seedtag studio. They love to work as a team and take on new challenges together.
Our Digital Design Trainees will be:
- developing graphic elements and animated creatives in cooperation with our clients and creative agencies
- using your rich media knowledge to create new ways of making our current solutions attractive and efficient
- designing top-notch creative proposals
- forming the bridge between design and clients
- have a relevant degree in graphic design, html5 and CSS3. Knowledge of coding is a must for this traineeship
- know how to code and make animated and interactive banners
- have a high level of English
- are energetic, proactive and eager to work in a dynamic and creative environment
- know all the latest trends and you know how to optimize solutions and performance
- are a real team player who loves sharing knowledge with others and grow as a team
- have knowledge of any other European language
- a fun and informal work environment in a young AdTech company
- the opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the growing AdTech market
- the potential to further develop your career with seedtag
- a full-time Internship opportunity with a remuneration of 600€ per month on a full-time basis
- a great work location in the heart of Madrid with food, snacks, great coffee and even an arcade game machine! Also, we recycle everything we can
- real flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home when you want to
- the option to follow company-paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- the chance to participate in many offsite activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!