We are looking for students of computer engineering, telecommunications or big data to participate and collaborate with us in projects of design and development of programs for data consolidation and analysis.
- Develop and code software programs, algorithms, and automated processes.
- Design and create models using non-relational and distributed databases.
- Build tools to help our data scientists team to access and use the data platforms.
- Design and development Web applications for ad-hoc bussines process (Java, Python, Angular, etc.).
- Developing solutions to extract data from various sources.
- Evolution of current GMV Data ecosystem
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Java y Python
- ETL (Talend, PowerCenter, other)
- Docker, Kubernetes, KubeFlow
- Learn and collaborate with an international team in innovative projects.
- Total flexibility to be able to combine the internship with your studies. It is important that you graduate!
- Real possibilities to continue with us once the internship is over, making it easier for you to develop your professional career.
- Join our team activities and sports competitions with us.
- You will have free days to enjoy. You also deserve a break!
- Interesting economical aid for your studies.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.