The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the product from scratch - through design and prototyping, implementation, release, and post-released maintenance;
- Set & keep the vision for the game to make it engaging, viral, and highly monetized;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications;
- Share progress and knowledge with all the teams;
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them.
- 4+ years of experience in product management & game design in the mobile gaming industry (especially free-to-play);
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a game;
- Interdisciplinary team management experience;
- Creative mindset;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities;
- EU citizenship or valid Spanish work permit.
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals).
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.