Aiming to provide travellers with the ultimate road trip experience, Indie Campers offers the opportunity to start a journey in one location and end it in any of our other depots across Europe.
Become part of a fast-growing and dynamic company: as an Indie Campers Operations Intern you'll be representing our brand in person to our customers when they start and finish road trips of a lifetime. Do you enjoy challenges, meeting new people and fast-paced environments? If so, this position might be your next step.
Let´s provide our Indie travellers the ultimate road trip experience!
What you´ll do
- Direct contact with guests, providing a world-class customer service while supporting with the check-ins and check-outs of campervans, registering guests, processing payments, and explaining the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions;
- Perform all the supportive functions in order to make sure operations run smoothly, including verifying, cleaning and preparing vans after each booking;
- Maintain updated information on van availability, reservations and guest communications;
- Student of hospitality / tourism or any other relatable studies looking for an internship to gain experience in the sector. We formalize both curricular and extra-curricular internships;
- A person with a natural talent in connecting with people and strong in customer service attitude;
- Problem solver who thrives on creating solutions and is not afraid of getting their hands dirty;
- Passionate about providing a service with care and going the extra mile;
- Have a valid European driver's license and work permit.
- Travelling is one of your life greatest pleasures.
- Looking for a 2 to 6 months internship starting from the 1st of April 2021 (6 months) or the 1st of July (2/3 months);
- Looking for a full-time internship (40 hours);
- Enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's or Technical Schools.