Leading Company in the Telecommunications Industry|Role of Responsibility
- Working Experience on FPGA/SoC development.
- Experience and solid foundation in signal processing and communications (RF,IQ, time/frequency domains, modulations, digital predistortions, etc.).
- Experience in hardware development, including the definition and commissioning of PCBAs and debugging of digital hardware.
- Solid experience with the Xilinx toolchain, as well as debugging methodologies like ChipScope or others.
- Design and implementation of algorithms and waveforms (MATLAB, VHDL).
- Design and development of IP Cores (timing blocks, signal processing algorithms...) for FPGAs.
- Design and development of interfaces between FPGAs and peripherals.
- Solid experience with VHDL (synthesis and verification).
- Management of instrumentation equipment: JTAGdebuggers, oscilloscopes,spectrum analyzers, signal generators, power meters, etc.
- Self-driven and proactive person.
- Spoken and written English.
The candidate will join the R&D department of a company focused on the design, development and marketing of highly innovative and disruptive products, mainly in the field of broadcasting and satellite communications.
- Career development.
- Indefinite Contract.
- Competitive Salary.
- Being part of a team leader in the industry.