Do you want to be part of an award-winning clinical research organisation who is positively working towards improving the health and lives of millions?
At Clintec, we know where people’s lives are involved there is way more to be done. That is why every person working on a Clintec project is working hard to find innovative ways to overcome obstacles. It’s this unwavering determination that keeps us delivering excellence every time!
We have an excellent career opportunity for a determined and motivated Spain based Clinical Research Associate (CRA) who strives for excellence to join our team on a full time and permanent basis.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Associate (CRA):
- Perform all types of site visits (selection, initiation, interim and close out)
- Work in accordance with company SOPs, GCP guidelines and country specific regulations
- Site management activities to ensure adherence to protocol, SDV and CRF
- Develop, collect, review and edit clinical trial documentation
- Assist in protocol design as and when required
- Ensure adequacy of drug shipment and drug accountability
- Liaise and form positive working relationships with all colleagues, study site staff and sponsor representatives
- Work closely and provide support to the study Project Manager
- Organise and/or attend investigator meetings
- Bachelor’s degree level (or equivalent) within Medicine, Biological Sciences, Pharmacology, Nursing or relevant life science discipline
- Significant experience within CRA role across a range of therapeutic areas
- Work experience within a pharmaceutical company or CRO setting
- Good working knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulatory requirements
- Ability to independently perform all types of site visit (selection through to close out)
- Fluency in English and Spanish languages required
- Willing and able to travel to sites across Spain
At Clintec, we believe our people are our greatest asset and understand that the best performance comes from individuals who know they are part of a valued team. You can expect to receive expert training and guidance throughout your career with us, with the opportunity to develop, progress and travel globally.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with various global pharmaceutical leaders on the some of the most prestigious, ground-breaking and challenging drug development projects
- Real career development opportunities and a life-long career with an innovative, forward-thinking clinical research company
Clintec (an IQVIA company), established for 22 years, is an award-winning, full-service global clinical research organisation. Our head quarter office is based in Scotland, UK and we have operations across 50+ countries worldwide.
We differ from other players in the clinical research industry as we combine the agility and flexibility typical of smaller CROs with the global coverage and management associated with large CROs.
We provide clinical research support services to clients in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, assisting with key product development and managing clinical trials across all major therapeutic areas, with expertise in Oncology and Rare Disease studies.
To be considered for this role, please click the APPLY NOW button. Alternatively if you want to know more about job opportunities at Clintec or our company, please visit our website .
Clinical Research / Clinical Trials / Clinical Research Professionals / Clinical Research Career / CRA / Clinical Research Associate / SCRA / Oncology / Cardiology / Global CRO