You will be part of our Big Data team where you will:
- Develop and code software programs, algorithms, and automated processes using Splunk
- Develop and maintain real-time streaming processes.
- Design and development Python and Angular based Web applications with ad-hoc bussines process.
- Developing solutions to extract data from various sources
If you want this internship to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/interests:
- Learn and collaborate with an international team in innovative projects.
- Total flexibility to be able to combine the internship with your studies. It is important that you graduate!
- Real possibilities to continue with us once the internship is over, making it easier for you to develop your professional career.
- Join our team activities and sports competitions with us.
- You will have free days to enjoy. You also deserve a break!
- Interesting economical aid for your studies.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.