Part of BSC Legal department in EMEA the Compliance Specialist supports BSC’s Compliance Program, projects, tools and processes. The Compliance Specialist interacts with BSC Legal and Global Compliance teams, and helps provide high quality compliance services to internal and external customers while protecting the company’s assets.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of BSC Global Compliance Policies and processes in the EMEA region, including monitoring risks related to regulations applicable to the medical device industry and other Global Compliance standards and procedures.
- Review and approve Internal Request Forms (IRFs) in the e-HCP tool for HCPs related Southern Europe events and activities and related documentation events and activities ; Keep close relation and communication with key stakeholders of the IRF process;
- Participate to the design and delivery of compliance trainings specific to the regulations and local needs of BSC organization;
- Be responsible for internal compliance monitoring, including real-time IRF events field monitoring and sample testing for payments for BSC activities in EMEA;
- Assist Global Compliance and Legal EMEA on any government inquiries and investigations relating to BSC activities including reviewing documents, preparing investigation plan, conducting interviews and drafting investigation reports.
- Assist Global Compliance and Legal EMEA to set up and execute third-party compliance program, including routine compliance audit conducted by 3rd-party vendors and in-depth audit by BSC.
- Compliance experience in the lifescience field;
- Fluency in English and in both Italian and Spanish is required;
- Flexibility to travel to Italy or to Spain.
A career within Boston Scientific is more than just a job. It's personal.
Would you like to find out more? Apply now and we will come back to you in a timely manner!