We're a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to make everything immediately available in your city but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Be in charge of billing customer service for SWE countries (Spain, Italy, Portugal and France), with a higher involvement in case of Spain
- Be responsible for managing compliance processes for invoicing
- Ensure quality of accounting data by monitoring and implementing control checks
- Be responsible of billing huge partners
- Assist in the identification of system process improvements and lead its implementation
- Give support to local teams by training them or providing them with guidelines and process documentation
- Be constantly in contact with local teams for your day-to-day job
- Microsoft Navision experience
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple projects
- Problem solving skills and get things done attitude
- Efficiency, flexibility and proactiveness
- Team worker
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- Ability to develop in a multicultural environment
- Advanced English. Other languages ara a plus (Italian, French)
- SQL experience is not required but desirable
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Flexible working environment * Paid internship
What you'll find when working at Glovo:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
At Glovo we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on and like us on !
Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes. Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee. As of 2020, we're currently present in more than 22 countries across Europe, Latin America, Africa, and Asia.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit