A professional team in land and air traffic, in addition to the support and representation of large airlines in the market.
âThey are looking for students who wish to do part of the team, supporting tasks of the operation and logistics department.
ââAre you looking for an unforgettable experience? Do not wait more! This is your chance. During the remote âinternshipâ you will be accompanied by a tutor who will support the learning management, in addition, your practices will be paid and you will work from the comfort of your home.
- You possess a hands-on mentality, analytical, structured way of working, and logical thinking skills.
- You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently.
- Moreover, you feel confident with Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- You are open-minded, flexible, and interested in extending your knowledge.
- Furthermore, you appreciate a dynamic work environment that matches your goal-oriented way of working.
- Passenger verification Orders assignment to logistics partners.
- Tracking routes and services in real time.
- Management of extra payments in collaboration with the airport team.
- Support customer service team in incidences and customer changes.
- Preparation of the information to generate weekly management control reports.
- Perform analysis to come up with insights and strategic initiatives to solve the key challenges.
Business management, IT, communication or similar.
English – C1
Would be a plus
Windows and Office Pack, Excel
Fluent in English.,communicative person willing to learn from different departments.
Monday to Friday
40h a week, 8h a day 100% work from home.