- Provides full end-to-end project management of relevant programs and projects, managing several projects at the same time, ensuring any synergies between projects are maximized.
- Ensures robust scoping is completed. This may include-legal/technical research, benchmarking, analysis of external options in market, establishing terms of reference including resource, time and budget, identifying and gaining buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
- Delivers comprehensive project plans including robust & regular reporting.
- Part of a virtual / indirect team of stakeholders, customers, suppliers and others to achieve the programme objectives and ensures that gaps or issues are resolved to mitigate risks.
- Influencing and changing the way we work, creating an ethos of simplification.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with the EMEA HR team, HR stakeholders and key business sponsors across EMEA operations network.
- Maintain key relationships with partners to ensure non duplication of projects and to drive global engagement on key initiatives.
- Strong project management skills with a preferred expertise in the pharmaceutical industry in a legal or compliance role.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to interpret rules and guidelines, and ability to conceptualize policies, procedures and controls.
- Leadership experience.
- A strong commitment to integrity and professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work.
- Strong drafting and communication skills (oral and written).
- Fluency in English (written and verbal).
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.