What you can expect
We are a global team for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and are looking for an Executive Specialist (m/f/d) who will be responsible for among others setting, reviewing and enhancing global RPA standards, particularly scripts and bot-configuration with UiPath.
- You will define libraries, frameworks for quality assurance within and beyond UiPath Software, especially Orchestrator.
- Additionally, the technical steering and quality management for the BASF global RPA community will be a major task.
- You will review and sign-off all scripts before the Go-Live of global use cases and schedule bots as well as scripts on UiPath Orchestrator.
- You will assure compliance to global processes, guidelines and policies.
- You will keep yourself up to date in with the new possibilities from RPA and be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of robotic process automation with the UiPath Scripting software tools and other programming languages assigned by your functional lead.
- Providing basis for exchange of best-practices within the BASF.
- You will be reporting and working in a global team led by Global Digital Services, providing services and tasks globally together with the other RPA@BASF team members.
- You hold a degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or in a comparable field.
- You are an experienced developer with 2 or more years’ experience in at least 2 programming languages additional to UiPath like Java, .Net, C (+,++, #), R, Python, etc.
- You successfully completed the UiPath RPA Advanced Developer, Business Analyst and RPA Implementation Methodology Diplomas and have actively been using UiPath software with deep knowledge of the different automation potentials.
- You have already been developed and managing for more than 2 years successful complex RPA implementations with UiPath Studio, Robot and Orchestrator (min. interfaces SAP, Excel with macros, Outlook, IE based sites, SharePoint, OCR, DataTables, own customer activities, Orchestrator Queues, etc).
- You are familiar with the full RPA product scope, starting from the first conceptional ideas through scripting to post go live support and worked based on Agile methodologies (eg Scrum) and with versioning systems.
- You accept responsibility and can manage by yourself and proactively align tasks with your engineers mates.
- You have an outstanding proficiency in various relevant areas, e.g. IT infrastructure, security.
- You will be working and communicating in English